My Mug Shot

I've come to grips with the fact that you only need so many mugs. Though becoming a mother meant I was suddenly going through them at an alarming pace with my morning/afternoon/early evening caffeine injections, so I could probably justify buying a couple more...

This writing-themed mug from Etsy shop LennyMud is one I've been lusting after for awhile, and it may be time to pull the trigger.


And I just discovered this gem from MyPrettyPrint on Etsy:




This is my every. single. day. I pour the coffee. I feed the baby. I clean up after the baby. The coffee's cold. I microwave it. I change the bulging diaper. I wash my hands, which just reminds me to wash the dishes. I put the baby down for a nap. I throw clothes in the washer and think maybe I could squeeze in some writing but I need my coffee where is it OH it's in the microwave and now it's cold again.

At least there's a mug that gets me.


Comments

Popular Posts